Working Voltage :6 cells, 7.2v NiCd, Nimh or 2 cells, 7.4v Li-po battery i 12v, ili 3s li-po
BEC Current :5v/1A
Continuous Output Current :200A forward, 100A backward
Compatible Motor :
No Siginal, Cut Electricity Protection :Yes
Dimension :33.5 x 33.4 x 19.1mm
Net Weight :~39g
Gross Weight :~64g
1) Plug the 3 pin plug into your receiver. Make sure the wires are in the correct order for your brand
2) Plug the bullet connectors onto your motor (red wire to positive).
3) Make sure the ESC switch is set to off.
4) Plug the battery into the Tamiya plug.
5) Make sure the throttle trim on your radio is set to zero and midpoint is at 50%, and then turn it on.
6) Turn on the ESC.
7) Wait while the motor revs 3 times.
8) Push forward on your radio. The car should move forward.
9) If the car moves backward, turn everything off, reverse the throttle trim on the radio, try again.