This is the Traxxas Slash 4x4 Brushless VXL Short Course 1/10 Scale Short-Course Race Truck with 2.4GHz radio system. This includes the Traxxas 7-cell 8.4-volt Power Cell battery pack and charger.
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Slash 4X4 reaches speeds in excess of 60mph!*
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- TQ 2.4GHz High Output transmitter with Traxxas Link
- Durable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Single-screw motor access makes gear-mesh adjustments fast and easy and the motor can be removed in just seconds
- Modular simplicity, fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated Personal Transponder Mount
- Versatile battery compartment easily adapts to multiple styles of batteries; 6 or 7-cell NiMh battery packs and various configurations of Lithium Polymer packs are no problem for Slash 4X4
- Digital high-torque Traxxas #2075 waterproof steering servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Fully adjustable oil-filled Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology
- White powder coated shock springs feature a responsive spring rate
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Officially-licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A and Kumho Road Venture MT Tires
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued all-terrain tires with high-performance foam inserts
- ProGraphix painted race replica bodies are available in Mike Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Mark Jenkins Edition (Traxxas), Scott Douglas/Mike Oberg Edition (AMSOIL), and Greg Adler Edition (4 Wheel Parts)
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- Slash 4X4 is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
Length: 568 mm
Width: 296 mm
Height: 214 mm
Weight: 2560 g
Wheelbase: 335 mm
- Rudder (left/ right)
- Forward/ stop/ brake/ backward
- Traxxas Slash 4x4 fully assembled
- ProGraphix Painted Body
- TQ 2.4GHz high-output radio system with Traxxas Link
- Velineon Brushless Power System
- Battery 7NiMH 3000 mA
To run the model, you will also need:
- 4x AA Transmitter battery
Award-Winning 4WD Innovation & Performance
Introducing the Slash 4X4. Of course, It's what you would expect from a Slash; tough, fast, fun, and yes, 4-wheel drive! All-new from the ground up, Slash 4X4 is not a conversion or a retrofit—it's a completely and purpose-built for over-the-top speed and performance. Traxxas engineering is behind the innovation that fuels the hobby and Slash 4X4 takes full advantage. The long list of features includes an all-new rigid chassis, new super-efficient shaft drive, new race-bred suspension, new steering system, new licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain™ T/A tires, Revo sealed differentials, Velineon™ brushless power, and a TQ 2.4Ghz radio system. The weight bias? Perfect. The look? Dead on. Top speed? 40+mph with the included 3000mAh 7-cell battery pack. Power Up™ to the Mamba Monster™ (it drops right in!) and 80+mph is in your reach. Slash 4X4 keeps all the great features and characteristics that made Slash such a hit with enthusiasts, while at the same time injecting new thinking, new components, and track bred performance.
Class-Leading Brushless Power
Slash 4X4's Traxxas Velineon Brushless Power system defines a whole new generation of outrageous electric power that doesn't know limitations and boundaries. Pour in the voltage and out comes the speed in tidal waves of force harnessed by precision throttle control. For the uninitiated, prepare yourself... the sheer brutal power combined with the Slash 4X4's four-corner grip results in tire-melting acceleration and lightning fast speed. The Velineon 3s Brushless Power System features system components that work together as an optimized package, from the patented Traxxas High-Current connector to the custom-wound motor. It's engineered together from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run-time along with precision throttle response and refined control.
It's brushless performance the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. Just plug it in and it works, no special knowledge or programming skills required.
Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
The Velineon VXL-3s speed control is loaded with high-grade technology to precisely deliver maximum power to the motor. It's engineered for today's battery technology and beyond. Two-stage low voltage detection allows full LiPo compatibility, including powerful 11.1-volt 3S packs!
Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
Extreme performance is standard equipment with the sensorless Velineon motor. Ultra high-temperature Neodymium magnets, high-speed ball bearings, and a precision balanced rotor deliver power and long life with near zero maintenance. Since there are no brushes or commutator to wear out, you always get the same blistering acceleration and ballistic top speed run after run.
The innovation designed into the Slash 4X4 begins with an all-new chassis that's not like anything you've seen before. Extreme Brushless Power and 4WD requires a chassis that won't flex under load for arrow-straight, hard-charging acceleration. To offer the required rigidity, smoothly integrated ribs form a triangulated structure that's optimized for the loads imparted by the suspension and powertrain. Underneath, the chassis is ultra-smooth to reduce drag and prevent snags driving through brush, and Slash 4X4 maintains the high center ground clearance that is a hallmark of the original Slash. The extra clearance drastically increases the off-road versatility that allows you to tackle rougher terrain and bigger obstacles. On the track, the center of gravity (cg) is just right. The Slash 4X4 feels planted and secure at speed and at the same time delivers that authentic Short Course handling and realism that makes Slash racing such incredible fun.
Ultra Efficient Shaft-Driven 4WD
Slash 4X4 uses just three gear meshes to drive all four wheels, eliminating the need for a multi-gear transmission. The highly efficient drivetrain spins effortlessly on rubber-sealed ball bearings, and is integrated seamlessly into Slash 4X4's unique chassis for optimum performance and easy maintenance. The center driveshaft is formed from extruded aluminum. There are no dogbones to wear, no drive cups to wobble. The extrusion process allows the shaft to be hollow and lightweight with internal splines that fit directly and securely onto the input shafts of the front and rear drive assemblies. The shaft runs perfectly straight and true and offers superior durability. Traxxas engineers highlighted this important innovation with vivid blue anodizing and a laser-etched Traxxas logo.
Old designs made servicing of 4-wheel drive vehicles cumbersome and time-consuming. Traxxas has a better way. Modular design allows the entire front section to be removed with just five screws, and the rear assembly with just four screws. In less than a minute using a power screwdriver, you have full access for easy service and adjustment.
Next-Generation 2.4GHz Control
Slash 4X4 includes the Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz High Output radio system with Traxxas Link™. This new system offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4Ghz technology, and the long-range security of a high-output signal—but that's just the beginning. The new, patent-pending Traxxas Link technology stores settings for up to 20 Traxxas Link-enabled models, with no naming or "model memory" settings required. Just power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQ 2.4GHz High Output radio is also fully adjustable; steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Only Traxxas lets you experience brushless-powered 4WD excitement year-round, no matter what mother nature has to offer. Water, mud, and snow don't slow down Slash 4X4; its electronic speed control, receiver box, and high-torque digital steering servo are all waterproof for no-worry fun in wet conditions that send other trucks running for cover. Drive Slash 4X4 where you want, when you want—the only limit is your imagination.